Copying WiFi passwords and details to another device

pjtwyman

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I have dozens of WiFi connections and passwords on my phone. These include hotels, cafes, bars, restaurants etc and are in different cities and even different countries). I know I can copy details to another device using the qr option but this is can only be done one connection at a time. I also have to be connected to the particular WiFi on the originating phone and have both phones with me.

Is there a way to share the WiFi details of all connections (including those I am too far from to connect) from one phone to another in a single process?

Appreciate advice.

pjtwyman

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Thanks

Are you saying that the WiFi settings from one device are synced to my other devices? This is not my experience.
Or that these settings are backed up to Google Drive in the backup process. If the latter is the case then I would have to reset one device and then restore from the backup of the original device.

Sorry if I seem confused.

pjtwyman

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Thanks again.

I am talking about multiple devices that are already in use. No reset and restore involved. I just want to save myself the trouble of obtaining the WiFi details from each cafe or hotel for the second device.

Reactions: cmgam

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d