Corporate Email Sync

Jtitus187

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I just got this phone, had a Blackberry Bold 9700. And it appears that something it blocking access to my companies Outlook Exchange server and neither I, our IT guy or AT&T can figure it out. Besides attempting to access this through the Corporate Sync function I have also tried to use Outlook Web Access in the browser and I am returned an error.:mad:

Is anyone else having this issue? Is there some sort of Motorola or Android security layer that needs to be disabled?

Jtitus187

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I was told by our IT that I should un-check the "use secure connection" box. After filling everything in I receive a "Login to account failed, please try again."

I have not seen anything regarding Verify Certificate...

erike3198

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
can you search exchange email with corporate sync? you can with gmail, but I have heard that you cant with exchange unless you use touchdown. can someone confirm if you can?

erike3198

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
something so basic, unbelievable that a search company like google can f up something so important. what about searching for emails on the remote server? can touchdown handle this?

erike3198

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, how do you like using touchdown? so I am assuming if you use touchdown, then you can't use the native app for contacts or calandar because it doesnt contain exchange info?

nyc_rock

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone run into the issue of an invalid server address? Most address are .com's but my company uses an IP with a port number (123.123.123.123:1234 as an example). The atrix will give an error message when you try to save the info. This was a problem on the Droid X and still is an issue with the Atrix. HTC sense works as does IOS, but no go in Motoblur. Looking to see if anyone else has this issue.

MrLee

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Quick question about the Corporate sync.

When adding the account, it's listed under MotoBlur accounts.

Curious if any data is being passed through Motorola's server for corporate sync?

Or the sync goes directly from phone to the exchange server?

Wondering about the security aspect of having corporate info passing through MotoBlur.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp