Crazy if you don't have this super duty Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Case

SuperLeakTX

Dec 15, 2018
Visit site
Well, the owner of Schnail Karl used to go off at his twitter about how iBlason and Supcase used nasty tricks to attack his business. lol

corvette72778

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Thankfully though, this one from Schnail delivers in spades. This case is in two pieces and this helps to protect the curved edges of the Note's screen when they're put together. The camera bump in the back is also well protected and you don't have to worry about the glass hitting first when you put your phone down, front or back.

The edges are nicely grippy and the buttons responsive but don't stick out so far you hit them by mistake. The S-pen is also easily accessible to remove or replace in its slot. There's a little hatch covering at the charger port that you have to open but the speakers and microphones aren't covered. I was lucky to get this black case free from them, and it looks as good it feels. It's a slightly beefy case, so if you want the shock protection and whatnot of a thicker case this is a great pick,

For me the added protection is a no-brainer, Yeah, I used to be an Otterbox Fanboy!

I did not and will not drop my phone on purpose, but the manufactory has a video shows all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRLQNu-cHFM

It is $18.98 at Amazon

For note 20 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CBPNNJC?tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6860440

for note 20 ultra https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CBNZGGR?th=1&tag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6860440

This case is ridiculously clunky. Totally unnecessary for most people. No thanks.

SeanD_Colorado

Nov 13, 2019
Visit site
I received the first of mine today. The one that is for my Note 20 Ultra which is cool. I was able to get my phone mounted into it and begin trying it out.

So far I think it's a bit of a mixed bag, but I will put down my thoughts in more detail once I have had the chance to use it more.

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Got mine today for my N20U. Installed no problem. It is definitely a heavy duty case. Lots of protection there. Would be a good case for a construction, plant, or mill type job. It has no problems so far with the LK film screen protectors. It also wireless charges no problem. I am going to give it a test run for the next 10 days on vacation in Cancun. We'll see how it goes. It may end up my main case for in the power plant. I need to find someone who needs one for the regular Note 20. It'll only collect dust here....

SeanD_Colorado

Nov 13, 2019
Visit site
From all outward appearances, it looks to me as though it is a product from the same factory that makes the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro. Much of the mechanisms are of the same approximate design. I am going to try to find some time to take some photos and videos over the weekend.

There are some things I do really like about it and some things I don't. At least in comparison to the Samsung Rugged Cover.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Nah bad experience with Unicorn Beetle they are cheaper the material plastic is way cheaper than the ArmadilloTek case or Schnail's case, plus why would i want that big ridiculous holster lol, but serious they break to easy and definitely not compatible with Whitestone Dome Glass.
Ruben - I don't want to argue with someone with your experience in this field, but I have had UB Pro's on ALL my Note's (a Note 4, 2 Note 5's, 2 Note 7's, a Galaxy S7 Active, a Note 8, my Note 9 for two years and now my Note 20 Ultra - NEVER had one break! Just sayin'! This is NOT sarcasm because I respect you tremendously and always have... just really surprised me when you made that blanket statement! That's not like you, at all, from what I remember!

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Ruben - I don't want to argue with someone with your experience in this field, but I have had UB Pro's on ALL my Note's (a Note 4, 2 Note 5's, 2 Note 7's, a Galaxy S7 Active, a Note 8, my Note 9 for two years and now my Note 20 Ultra - NEVER had one break! Just sayin'! This is NOT sarcasm because I respect you tremendously and always have... just really surprised me when you made that blanket statement! That's not like you, at all, from what I remember!
It's just my personal experience i had with it after S9 Plus i was having issues with the Unicorn Beetle, and could never put a Dome glass on cause it lifts the glass, with ArmadilloTek and Schnail's i don't have any of those issues, so i was saying from my side of experience what happened to me with Unicorn Beetle.
Basically what i meant that Unicorn Beetle broke was my Dome glass would lift and crack.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
It's just my personal experience i had with it after S9 Plus i was having issues with the Unicorn Beetle, and could never put a Dome glass on cause it lifts the glass, with ArmadilloTek and Schnail's i don't have any of those issues, so i was saying from my side of experience what happened to me with Unicorn Beetle.
Basically what i meant that Unicorn Beetle broke was my Dome glass would lift and crack.
Now THAT I understand - the front frame is REALLY snug and has even given me issues with regular tempered glass screen protectors, if I wasn't careful removing the frame, but to say the case material is junk is "WRONG"! "plus Unicorn Beetle they break to easy in my opinion i would never ever buy Unicorn Beetle." - "they are cheaper the material plastic is way cheaper" ??? That's all! Thanks for replying Ruben!

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Pass to bulky. I like that Spigen clear Ultra Hybrid case. Still shows off color and if I need to floss and took naked real quick it pop right off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201