Cricket Carrier PreInstalled Carrier App's List

n1nj4Lo

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Is there somewhere I can get some of the other essential Cricket carrier bloat app's, I see I can get myCricket from play store... Reason being I got my GF a AT&T S5 Active and she's gunna put it on Cricket so just trying to get it almost as close to cricket stock as possible nearly with some of the more useful Cricket apk's. I don't think Cricket ever really carried an S5 though before right.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
What apps do you need? You can get myCricket and Visual Voicemail in the store. I never actually had a Cricket branded phone, have always used BYOD.

telrod11

May 8, 2013
Visit site
What apps do you need? You can get myCricket and Visual Voicemail in the store. I never actually had a Cricket branded phone, have always used BYOD.

camaroz1985 is absolutely right. No special apps are needed.

MyCricket will give you your data usage (although they have kinda made it must less useful when they "updated" it so it now doesn't show your days left for the data you are using)

The VM app is OK, but much worse than AT&T's app. It has a tendency to continue to tell you that you have a VM, when you've already heard it, and if you turn the feature on to turn your VM's into written text, that feature is quite hilarious. It really munges teh messages.

That being said, Cricket works, with a few MMS glitches now and again, and you'll be happy you're here for the price you're paying...

n1nj4Lo

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
IDK What Cricket APK's are there, I'm sort of more used to metroPCS and most of their bloatware, got a note edge t-mobile but successfully ported CallerTunes, metro411, myMetro, name iD and metro's Visual Voicemail, never used Cricket so IDK What essential Cricket app's are bloat worthy and what aren't...

But I did manage to get a Cricket S5 G900AZ LP 5.0.1 Odin file and extract the system.img.ext4 to where I got everything in a folder for it ready to grab. By following this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51uSzeSjb2Y

I've never even really owned a metroPCS Android, but ya can see the type of metro bloat I imported.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexmorse42