Question Cyberstalked - Blackview A52 phone hacked, how can I reset?

rs1901538

May 23, 2023
Visit site
Hi all!

I've been experiencing problems with my Blackview A52 phone which I had only recently purchased through Amazon on 20th March 2023. It didn't take long before the problems started to appear. I have had 5 PCs and 4 phones that are showing the same problems so I know I am being harassed by a stalker but I need help securing at least on device, or getting help on what would be good evidence to take to the police.

I have attached some videos and a document with images and explanation as to why I think I may have been bugged but would appreciate if anyone can confirm if this is hacked, or not. Are these settings and apps that Blackview installs in all of it's devices? If so, could you guide me in restoring control over the device?

Thanking you in advance!

Last edited:

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi and welcome to Android Central Forums. I am sorry you are having a hard time.

I recommend you read our guide about this issue.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

rs1901538

May 23, 2023
Visit site
Hi and welcome to Android Central Forums. I am sorry you are having a hard time.

I recommend you read our guide about this issue.

Thanks for sharing. I'm afraid that doesn't help this situation though.

EnthalpiousKitten

Feb 24, 2021
Visit site
For the most part, aside from what look like software glitches, nothing seems abnormal here. I'm an actual hacker myself and honestly if I knew of a vulnerability that would let me into an Android device I sure as hell could easily avoid doing anything you'd be able to easily notice unless I explicitly wanted you to notice me. These types of posts really ruin credibility of people who have actually been hacked, to the point I never even discuss the few times I genuinely got hacked.

Edit: OP's videos are the worst excuse for an attempt I have ever seen when it comes to DFIR (digital forensics and incident response). Date discrepancies mean little if system stuff is being updated, but can mean something in some cases, but you'd need more issues plus that to prove it's caused by a hack. I've been a victim of serious cyber attacks and have also inspected devices that were involved in other attacks, and I know a few things about cybersecurity to say the least.

Last edited:

EnthalpiousKitten

Feb 24, 2021
Visit site
Honestly I am kinda sick of these false alarm "I got hacked" posts, as someone who's actually been infected with, among other really bad attacks, what was literal spyware exfiktrating data and then erasing evidence (and in some cases my PC bootloader too) if I tried to do a proper investigation. Never mind how many times I've been stalked IRL. False alarm posts make it harder for people to trust real victims of these things, and if you did have any kind of compentent stalkerware infection it would sure as hell not be easy to catch.

Androidkiki

Jun 17, 2023
Visit site
For the most part, aside from what look like software glitches, nothing seems abnormal here. I'm an actual hacker myself and honestly if I knew of a vulnerability that would let me into an Android device I sure as hell could easily avoid doing anything you'd be able to easily notice unless I explicitly wanted you to notice me. These types of posts really ruin credibility of people who have actually been hacked, to the point I never even discuss the few times I genuinely got hacked.

Edit: OP's videos are the worst excuse for an attempt I have ever seen when it comes to DFIR (digital forensics and incident response). Date discrepancies mean little if system stuff is being updated, but can mean something in some cases, but you'd need more issues plus that to prove it's caused by a hack. I've been a victim of serious cyber attacks and have also inspected devices that were involved in other attacks, and I know a few things about cybersecurity to say the least.
I would need a hacker Insider.. i got definitely hacked some years ago.. and still not sure if i am just crazy because i have no clue about all that or if its still going on.. my phone numbers are definitely compromitted dont know the right english word.. in german "kompromittiert". Its proofed i got cyberattacked and my personal details are found in darknet.. maybe you are bored by "stupid users" 😅 like me.. but if you have time to give me some advices, please help!

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
About phone#'s. How many times have you used it for some app?
Does Facebook have it? They are one of the worst offenders for personal info sharing/selling.
I would start by examining my personal habits, info sharing before I leapt on hacking as the answer.
As stated before, hacking is extremely hard without the user basically putting out the welcome mat.