Dbrand or Slickwraps

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Heya,

Planning on getting a black carbon fiber sticker for my note 5 but can't decide which brand to go with.

Which one is better?

Thank you :)

TheLastPanda

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I only tried Slick wraps and the cut is PERFECT.

Unfortunately I believe the carbon slick wraps I have may be interfering with my wireless charger.

I am going to remove the wrap this weekend and retest. I will report back

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I only tried Slick wraps and the cut is PERFECT.

Unfortunately I believe the carbon slick wraps I have may be interfering with my wireless charger.

I am going to remove the wrap this weekend and retest. I will report back

I don't think it's the wrap. You might want to test out another wireless charger.

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Love the dbrand that I have in my Note 5

3dc506460f3df499d3c26e8963676a1b.jpg

98221f2ab1f3c50afe50c8638106fed0.jpg

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Looks sick! Was it hard to apply it?
Very easy. Just watch the dbrand video before. Need a hair dryer to finish the edges. Very cool method applying it.

The camera cut out for the lens sucked but its great I can put the phone down naked and not worry about the lens getting scratched.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Very easy. Just watch the dbrand video before. Need a hair dryer to finish the edges. Very cool method applying it.

The camera cut out for the lens sucked but its great I can put the phone down naked and not worry about the lens getting scratched.

I currently have the Spigen Neo Hybrid Carbon on my Note 5. What are your thoughts on having a carbon fiber wrap PLUS a Carbon case. Or will it be too much?

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I currently have the Spigen Neo Hybrid Carbon on my Note 5. What are your thoughts on having a carbon fiber wrap PLUS a Carbon case. Or will it be too much?
I rock the same setup sometimes. Looks sick where the phone shows. I actually have it on today. Let me get my wife's phone and take a pic of it for you

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Planning on doing that. Can you use the skin again after you take it off and put another one out?
I doubt it. Never tried it though. After you warm it with the hair dryer I think if you take it off you'll lose the adhesive. At least it won't be as sticky

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I doubt it. Never tried it though. After you warm it with the hair dryer I think if you take it off you'll lose the adhesive. At least it won't be as sticky

Just ordered a matte black back coverage and carbon fiber camera lens :) how long did it took for yours to arrive ?

dedduck0121

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Oh that’s not too bad. I'm currently in the USA for a few days. So when ordering the matte black back cover it comes with a matte black lens cover as well right?
I believe so! I am pretty sure when i ordered it came with it. I hope I'm telling you the right info lol

vfp5

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered the leather black back. I tried the carbon on my s6 but lacked grip. Hoping the leather provides more grip!