Anyone using Dbrand skins or cases?

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I've actually been contemplating getting a Dbrand skin as I've been liking how the phone feels without a case but would like some protection against scratches. Also, I'm not a huge fan of the blue so a skin can help me get a "new" phone color.
A few things holding me back:
1) I usually suck at installing things like this LOL
2) Not sure if a skin would improve grip or make it more slippery (if more slippery is even possible!)
3) Can't decide which skin I want! So many cool looking options!

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I've ordered two now ...lol you guys are killing me .. decided on a funky teardown and nothing dark
4d23c3e406d26fc76692d18d556a311b.jpg
796a023aa599893fba2d07a52ea12214.jpg

Zorrak

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I'm on my 3rd one on my P7P. They can have a different feel depending on what skin you get. I wanted the Triple Black which came free when ordering any Damuscus(still does as of today). So I got the Obsidian and put that on first. Didn't like it, felt like electrical tape. So eventually put the Triple Black on which I did like. After a repair caused a new back glass I now have a Black Carbon which has a bit of a texture that I like. Cases seem to fit over them but tend to pull up the corners if your not careful taking them off. I bought a cheap $5 clear case that's flexy and a bit loose to use when I want a case on.

In case anyone's wondering, I had asked them which skins have a texture and they said this:
The texture of the Damascus Triple Black material is unique in that it follows the design of the material. Deadquarters (and all other Robot City skins) are smooth to the touch, while Swarm, Camo, and Carbon skins are textured throughout the entire skin material.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe