Dear B. Diddy

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Dear B. Diddy,

You have been king of the post for far too long. I am here to let you know, you will rule the top post slot no longer! Sure you may know everything off the top of your head but my friend Google and I are going to take you down. How you ask? I am still working on it because somehow you have managed to take your spot back from me. I am not sure how you did it but I suspect you have a nurse reading you the post while you do open heart surgery on someone and have her post the reply for you.

So to quote you from our conversations “The game is afoot!” my friend.

Respectfully,

Your new Nemesis ItGuyJax8430

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You know what's going to happen, don't you? You're going to continue posting like a madman, and then Gofldriver97 will come knocking on your door insisting that you become an Ambassador. Then you'll have to suffer through being my colleague, mwahahahahaha!

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
We've all tried, my friend. You won't be able to keep up with him for long. Last time I tried I got carpal tunnel syndrome in my left hand

Best of luck to you though :p

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
We've all tried, my friend. You won't be able to keep up with him for long. Last time I tried I got carpal tunnel syndrome in my left hand

Best of luck to you though :p

He has to sleep sometime! I refuse the fact that he might be a robot.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I could decide at any minute to stop slacking and make this itguy suddenly dream of getting third......

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mickmac