December update

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Can you make a Tasker routine that mashes the update button over and over until the response screen changes to one saying it's downloading? No - with randomized delays between checks to avoid getting blocked.

Tasker just got an update. I wonder if they added a mash-update action.

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok. This officially sucks. I was patient but now it's the 15th and nothing. Google should post some kind of update on what's wrong. I guess that would highlight that they have a problem though.

Amazon. Using on AT&T.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Ok. This officially sucks. I was patient but now it's the 15th and nothing. Google should post some kind of update on what's wrong. I guess that would highlight that they have a problem though.

Amazon. Using on AT&T.
Pixel 3 XL here on TMobile and also still nothing. It's pretty annoying.

B_Chadwick Ware

Nov 11, 2019
Visit site

Amazon. Using on AT&T.

I have to agree. This is pretty disappointing. I'm on Fi even and lit them up on Twitter...to no avail....

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
This lack of updates is totally shocking!! One of the selling points of the Pixels is day one updates. I know the P4 updates were delayed but this is ridiculous. Some people never got the November's update either. Google need to do better than this.

Disappointed. (And I already got my update.)