Delivery dates

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Finally Samsung sends me notice about my shipment. Can't believe it's just been sitting at the warehouse for 3 days and only 3 hours away from me. I could drive and pick up my goods if they would let me Screenshot_20230210_122934_FedEx.jpg

Sent from my SM-F721U1 using AC Forums mobile app

rizzo269

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Mine is finally moving in Irving Texas. Still has Wednesday as delivery but at least it's going somewhere.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Emig5m

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Why is FedEx stating that mine is to be held until the 15th when other people are scheduled for a Monday/13th delivery?

For next year: I wonder what would happen if you ordered through TMobile and when you got it, flashed it to a unlocked phone and put your ATT sim in it, would it work? :p

Also, last year the FedEx guy signed the thing himself and left it on my step and as I was opening the door he was walking away and the phone was left on my step lol. :eek:

al3azim

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Why is FedEx stating that mine is to be held until the 15th when other people are scheduled for a Monday/13th delivery?

For next year: I wonder what would happen if you ordered through TMobile and when you got it, flashed it to a unlocked phone and put your ATT sim in it, would it work? :p

Also, last year the FedEx guy signed the thing himself and left it on my step and as I was opening the door he was walking away and the phone was left on my step lol. :eek:

Mine says the same thing to be held until the 15th. I don't understand why

Beth Hahn

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
Just got the text. My graphite model should be here Monday. Wasn't expecting it that fast as I just ordered it two days ago.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

I don’t think flashing unlocked firmware will sim unlock though. Assuming it was originally sim locked when you buy from T-Mobile.

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Got a text from Samsung confirming shipment being sent out. Cancel button is gone on the order section of the Shop Samsung app. It's getting real.

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Finally got my shipping information. Mine will be arriving on the 13th. I'm off work that day. I'll have some time to play with it. I ordered the Green Unlocked 1TB version. This will be an early birthday present for me. My birthday is on the 19th.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny