Delivery dates

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Why is FedEx stating that mine is to be held until the 15th when other people are scheduled for a Monday/13th delivery?

For next year: I wonder what would happen if you ordered through TMobile and when you got it, flashed it to a unlocked phone and put your ATT sim in it, would it work?

Also, last year the FedEx guy signed the thing himself and left it on my step and as I was opening the door he was walking away and the phone was left on my step lol. :eek:
Looked at mine and it has the same wording even though my phone is at the hub in my city smh. Just torture.

Sent from my SM-F721U1 using AC Forums mobile app

Ihazterbo

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Mine went from 2/17 to 2/13, and thankfully, I was home. When I got the text, it was out for delivery. So, I got it today! I do remember how much I detest entering passwords again.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Mine went from 2/17 to 2/13, and thankfully, I was home. When I got the text, it was out for delivery. So, I got it today! I do remember how much I detest entering passwords again.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
Using a password manager preferably cross platform one like LastPass, 1password or many other open source ones will help you ease the password pain. I have multiple phones across iOS and Android and but new ones often, without password managers my life would be hell

PS: big pass to password managers like Samsung pass, iCloud password manager etc which only works with their own devices.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

kashnew01

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
My pre order is with Xfinity Mobile 2 phones. The S23 Ultra shipped today with a Tuesday delivery date by FedEx, the S23 hasn't shipped yet.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

bxrider117

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I did the update through my carrier, T-Mobile, I ordered the phone on Thursday and my UPS tracking says a delivery for Monday. Traded in the S21 Ultra for the S23 Ultra.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
A little upset that I've already recieve the trade-in return email when I'm still not scheduled to recieve my phone for 3 more days. They could've kept that .

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using AC Forums mobile app

I hate that! I got the trade-in return, and start of my Samsung care yesterday but the phone comes in tomorrow. I think with my Z Fold 4, it was like 5 days before I ever even got the phone.

That said, FedEx supposed to deliver between 10a-2p tomorrow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny