Delivery dates

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
We shouldn't be overly excited about the expected shipping date on the FedEx label... yet.

I recall in previous years, they've had the label done way early, then the day passes with no action, and only 3 or more days later, was there actual shipping/movement. I was so disappointed that year!

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
We shouldn't be overly excited about the expected shipping date on the FedEx label... yet.

I recall in previous years, they've had the label done way early, then the day passes with no action, and only 3 or more days later, was there actual shipping/movement. I was so disappointed that year!

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

They always create label way early so this year isn’t anything different from any other year. Even the current FedEx label isn’t scheduled to ship until Feb 9th so it’s inline like every year.

Feb 13th delivery sounds perfectly reasonable and there isn’t any reason to doubt that won’t happen. Will there be some unfortunate orders where it may get delayed? Sure that happens every year.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
No they don't. Since I've been ordering directly from Samsung only one time have I received an early tracking number/label created before it shipped...every other time I didn't.

Yes I shouldn’t have said always, it’s not from the beginning of every phone they released. But they have been doing this for recent releases. My point was more in line that this is nothing new this year.

Last edited:

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Unlocked graphite now backordered? My order said receive by February 17th yesterday, and even right now it doesn't show a delayed date if you try ordering an unlocked graphite
hopefully just a glitch?Screenshot_20230205_085737_Shop%20Samsung.jpg

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using AC Forums mobile app

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
The FedEx label is there now, it says delivery on Feb. 13th. But the shop samsung app doesn't show my order and Rakuten doesn't show my cash back either. If I don't get the Rakuten cash back, I may have to cancel/return the S23U instead of trade in my Note 20 Ultra. Getting nervous and anxious now.

Update: Samsung app shows my order now. Cancel button is still there as well. I guess I have to wait a few days for the order to process before it shows up with Rakuten.

Sent from my SM-N986U using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

wobdot72

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm not happy, I pre order my S23 Ultra on 1st Feb, delivery date 17th, my partner need did on on 3rd Fed and his delivery date is 13th. Also if I did a pre ordered now its 13th

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
can't wait for the cancel button to disappear and tracking on FedEx start to track movement.

let the games begin!

then, posts will be all about seeing the FedEx guy's truck driving RIGHT BY someone's house and NOT stopping, etc.

let's go!

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Delivery date is still 13th but the order has moved on to preparing dispatch. :)

congrats to you! disappointingly, mine still says Order Status CREATED, and in the details, it says "IN PROCESS - FASTER".

hope mine changes soon, like yours, to preparing dispatch!
@evohicks: may i ask if you're in the US or another country please? i ask because "preparing dispatch" isn't that often used in the US. "dispatch" is often used in the UK or the commonwealth, right?

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
congrats to you! disappointingly, mine still says Order Status CREATED, and in the details, it says "IN PROCESS - FASTER".

hope mine changes soon, like yours, to preparing dispatch!
@evohicks: may i ask if you're in the US or another country please? i ask because "preparing dispatch" isn't that often used in the US. "dispatch" is often used in the UK or the commonwealth, right?

Yeah I'm in the UK

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
in any case, the next item to watch for is the disappearance of the "CANCEL" button, right?

so before we can expect any tracking or movement to occur, we need to see the cancel button disappear first, just like prior years.

furthermore, the expected ship date is clearly stated as February 9th, Thursday. that makes it seem entirely unlikely that we'll receive our phones as early as next Tuesday, from what i understand.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Wow, I'm not at tracking yet. That was fast...
@trucksmoveamerica: wow, congratulations!! may i ask if you ordered from samsung.com or which carrier please?

thank you.
I'll come clean. I'm just kidding. I still have the cancel button. I never get phones till the release day. Once it would be nice to get one early though.

Sent from my SM-X800 using Tapatalk

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
in any case, the next item to watch for is the disappearance of the "CANCEL" button, right?

so before we can expect any tracking or movement to occur, we need to see the cancel button disappear first, just like prior years.

furthermore, the expected ship date is clearly stated as February 9th, Thursday. that makes it seem entirely unlikely that we'll receive our phones as early as next Tuesday, from what i understand.

They ship via FedEx 2 day service. Phone gets picked up on Thursday Feb 9th and 2 business day is Monday Feb 13th. Main thing is to get origin scan by end of Thursday. If that happens then we are good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wadeharper