Denial Log Reporting Service

Edible Walrus

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
What is this? It popped up on my S4 as a notification triggered by an app called ELM which I cannot find in the application list. It was asking me to accept some terms and conditions, but I clicked cancel not knowing what it was.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I have also neen getting this for the past day or 2.
Very frustrating - assuming it is genuine and not a malware attack surely more information should have been provided prior to the notification going out?
And some information on the benefits of installing it -- like what the heck does it do!!!!!!

I asked someone at Samsung about it (I was talking to them as I was having a random reboot issue after updating the firmware) and he had no idea what I was talking about :(

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
That assumes you can actually get to speak to someone at Samsung who does know about it :-\

I hear you. There may be some stuff on it on the tech. support part of one of their websites, but I wouldn't be overly confident of finding anything useful. Knox is apparently focused on business/enterprise users.

JamesBramble

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I've had this message today.

I checked the box that said something about not reappearing for 90 days. Hopefully I won't see it again until then, pmsl!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome