Dental Coach makes oral self-care easy for everyone.

fede2988

May 15, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone,

As a dentist, I contributed to developing this app taking part in the scientific committee. We are now collecting feedbacks and opinions from users all over the world before lunch the app in a project for youngs into the schools. I would really appreciate it if you can give your feedback about this app and any suggestions or critics on how to improve it is very welcome. Let me introduce it:

THE PROBLEM: 92% of adults 20 to 64 have had dental caries on their permanent teeth. 47,2% of 30 years old people have some forms of periodontal disease.

These numbers are huge. The main cause of the majority of oral problems has to be addressed to poor and incorrect oral self-care habits.

THE SOLUTION: One app to achieve correct oral hygiene from scratch, intuitive, and having fun at the same time. Reminders for every good habit and a chart which clearly show if you are doing it right or bad straight on the dashboard. Weekly reports showing where to improve and a general ranking to have fun with other users and create a more engaging environment.

I appreciate it if any of you will participate in growing this project by leaving a comment with your thoughts about it.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Here you have the Google Play link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zk.dentalcoachIMG_20200512_150359_243.jpeg