dial by name

bikedrd

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
When I use the phone number pad to dial by name, the phone finds the contact after I type sufficient letters. However, when I touch their name (or image) it only allows me to dial their default number. On my old DROID, when I touched their name it brought up all their phone numbers. So now the only way I can dial a non default number is by opening their contact info using contracts. Am I missing something?

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
When I use the phone number pad to dial by name, the phone finds the contact after I type sufficient letters. However, when I touch their name (or image) it only allows me to dial their default number. On my old DROID, when I touched their name it brought up all their phone numbers. So now the only way I can dial a non default number is by opening their contact info using contracts. Am I missing something?

yea I think you are, mines allow me to choose. I type in Mama, her cell # (default) pops up, right beside her name is a 1 with an arrow pointing downwards, i click it,then click her name again, here work and cell appears

bikedrd

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Ahhh the "... Then click her name again..." part was what I was missing. An extra step from my old phone, but that's okay. Thanks for the help! If was driving me crazy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burrito-of-Peace