Did you keep your S8 / S8+?

Qc_Anubis

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
I still think your missing that I'm not the guy having issues lol. I'm not having any issues with the S8. I have a G6 also because I like to buy way too many phones. I had issues with the S8+ and got rid of it but now I have a S8 and actually like it lol. 64gb is more than enough storage for me and I don't mind the fingerprint sensor.

Just so we are clear, I'm not the guy you originally quoted. I'm just the guy who replied to a couple things you said to him lol.

OHHHHH shizz XD i'm terribly sorry i didn't noticed at all (think you knew that lolz) oh well....... Hope the original quote get's to the one i thought i replied to ..... i'm again very sorry XD terrible mistake on my part.....

Karong

Apr 26, 2017
Visit site
Mine is most likely going back. Its an awesome device but like some people have said the typical Samsung quirks started. The stuttering here and there. The app crashes. It has also rebooted on me a couple times. Not a huge deal but a little concerning. The design and screen is great but I think the honeymoon phase is over for me. My almost 2 year old 6s+ runs just as smooth as when I got it. Never once had an issue unless it was jailbroken. I will miss that beautiful screen though. Unfortunately the return period has passed so I have to look for Ebay or swappa to sell so I will take a little loss.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I've had every darned phone out there and this for my experience, has been the best phone I've had. I also have a Note 5 I use pretty regularly and it does spectacular as well. I've had my s8plus since April 19th

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I've had mine since April 24th and it's still working as fast and smooth as it did when I first started using it. The only issue I has was that the SD card kept unmounting, but that got fixed with an update. Overall, this is a great phone. The best one I've had, thus far!

pankaj981

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I had my Snapdragon S8 for 2 weeks. The phone is good and all but definitely not on par with my Exynos S7E's battery life. Now I ordered the S8 Plus and it's back ordered :-\

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Have you gone into settings and battery and optimized everything.
Downloaded greenify and set it up.
When you are not using your phone.
Lay it face down so it turns display for click off.
Turn auto brightness off.
It's not gonna get battery life from day one.
It has to learn.

pankaj981

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Have you gone into settings and battery and optimized everything.
Downloaded greenify and set it up.
When you are not using your phone.
Lay it face down so it turns display for click off.
Turn auto brightness off.
It's not gonna get battery life from day one.
It has to learn.
If that's response was for me, then I don't believe a user should depend on third party alternatives to improve battery consumption. Also 2 weeks of heavy use is sufficient for any phone to settle down. My Exynos S7E constantly gives 5+ hours of SOT with heavy usage, sometimes 6 hours without messing around with Greenify or Package Disabler with AOD and LTE always on. I let Samsung put to sleep unused apps automatically after it detects the pattern after a few days. I also understand that the 3000mah battery on the S8 is less than the 3500mah battery on the S7E and the Exynos is more power efficient than the Snapdragon 820, the Snapdragon 835 is supposedly better. Keeping all that in mind, I'm expecting the slightly larger S8 Plus might suit my battery expectations without messing around with third party alternatives.