Disable Turn off volume limiter pop-up on Samsung S7?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have turned the volume limiter on on my kids Samsung Galaxy S7. I tell them there is nothing I can do to change it. Then a message pops up telling them to go to settings and turn off the volume limiter, so they know I'm lying to them. How can I disable this pop-up message?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Disable Turn off volume limiter pop-up

Welcome to Android Central! Is this a notification in the status bar, or a toast notification (i.e., one that's in a window in the middle of the screen)?

If the message can't be disabled, then I'd say it's time to break out the parent voice and just tell them that they need to use the volume limiter or just not have a phone at all. Hearing impairment later in life sucks.:-\

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

TNRonin

Oct 27, 2017
Visit site

I have turned the volume limiter on on my kids Samsung Galaxy S7. I tell them there is nothing I can do to change it. Then a message pops up telling them to go to settings and turn off the volume limiter, so they know I'm lying to them. How can I disable this pop-up message?
Isn't the cat out of the bag? And I don't know if you can disable that popup?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

It's there as a warning to reduce frivolous lawsuits. The only way to get rid of it is to raise the volume which is the opposite of what you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick