Diztronic Matte Black EVO 4G LTE TPU case Amazon (Pics added)

Jaymcp

May 8, 2010
Visit site
These guys make great TPU cases, just trying to get the word out.

Amazon.com: Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for HTC Evo 4G LTE (Sprint) **Only For New 2012 LTE Model** [Diztronic Retail Packaging]: Cell Phones & Accessories

evolte_dm_blk_az.jpg

evolte_dm_blk_powerbutton.jpg

evolte_dm_blk_backside.jpg

evo_lte_dmblk_topside.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tp2386 and klamer

couragedragon

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Diztronic Matte Black HTC EVO 4G LTE TPU case available on Am

They also told me via email that they'll have links up for more colors by tomorrow night.

Mikey777

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site

Got one but its not gonna come in till the 30th of May...:-\

donntiger

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site

Thanks,just ordered it.I looked at the pictures of the ones they make for other phone models to get a ideal of what it looked like.Now all I need is a phone to put it in. :)

Reactions: Pace Racing

donntiger

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
interesting,the glossy black top half that a lot of people just hated doesn't seem to be such a problem now. I see how these case thingys work now. Must get one. :p

SF Steven

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
interesting,the glossy black top half that a lot of people just hated doesn't seem to be such a problem now. I see how these case thingys work now. Must get one. :p

You ain't nevah lied!

Seriously, I was so excited to get the phone and then HORRIFIED by the back side treatment. It was so aggressively ugly that I couldn't focus on how great the phone was and actually thought about returning it and waiting for the SGS3. Then I got the official HTC gel case for free (Sprint's apology for the delayed launch). Even though the case is gas blue - not a color I would have even considered purchasing - it's better than the glossy/matte/red mess and I'm now pretty happy with the phone.

I like these even better and might consider springing for one in black.

Last edited:

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Does this case come with a screen protector? Honestly, that's been my main concern since dropping it face first before I even got to activate it.

1BadHEMI

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
By far these are the BEST cases IMO! I have used them on ET4G and RAZR Maxx. I have dropped both from about 5-6 feet (Maxx is my work phone and I am in construction) and not so much a mark on either! As soon as they became available on Amazon the other night I immediately ordered it. Fits snug and all buttons and kick stand can be operated as normal.

On my ET4G case, he had the volume buttons covered and it made it a PITA to work the buttons, especially getting into download mode. I had to use a razor blade to cut out the buttons. I know there were a few complaints about it, so I was really happy when my RAZR case came and they were open. Even more thrilled to see that they were left opened on the EVO case. I ordered before there were any pictures available. As far as lint and dust go, I have yet to see that as a problem on any of the cases... The raised portion around the camera ring is a nice added bonus as well. Never comes in contact with the surface!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796