DND is driving me nuts!

vegas33139

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
My Pixel 5 running A13 is running sweet. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic baddery life, snappy etc etc.

However, Do Not Disturb is is randomly coming on and I'm missing really important calls and messages. I've looked everywhere for a solution. I've checked everything, including deleting all schedules, and it still randomly comes on.

Does anyone have any ideas? I'd be eternally grateful as this bug is driving me insane:p

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Does it happen when the phone thinks you're driving? Or do you have any wearables paired with the phone, like a watch?

vegas33139

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Does it happen when the phone thinks you're driving? Or do you have any wearables paired with the phone, like a watch?

I've looked into the driving mode. That's never been enabled on my Pixel 5 - and it's still off now but I still get DND intermittently enabling.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I've looked into the driving mode. That's never been enabled on my Pixel 5 - and it's still off now but I still get DND intermittently enabling.

Ok, and no wearable I assume?

Do you have the DND Quick Setting tile set up? If so, try removing it from the Quick Settings screen, in case it's accidentally being turned on by a combination of an unintentional swipedown and tap while in your pocket. (This kind of thing has happened to me, but with the Bluetooth Quick Settings toggle.)

vegas33139

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Update: I removed the DND quick access tile out of the quick settings screen. It's been 36 hours since DND has enabled itself.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjay