Do I have the latest Pie? Screen shot of version number.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I know this is a dumb question but do I have the latest version of Pie? I asked this because I got a software update yesterday but it was just a security patch for Feb 1, didn't say anything about Pie.

However, I was on the Beta of Pie so I was wondering since I already had Pie was this update just something to tweak it a bit and not actually the entire Pie? The update wasn't large and didn't take long.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190313-111426_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20190313-111426_Settings.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 14

kevinpleasants

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Yes you do
I know this is a dumb question but do I have the latest version of Pie? I asked this because I got a software update yesterday but it was just a security patch for Feb 1, didn't say anything about Pie.

However, I was on the Beta of Pie so I was wondering since I already had Pie was this update just something to tweak it a bit and not actually the entire Pie? The update wasn't large and didn't take long.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Okay. I didn't know any difference really between this or beta except wifi calling logo doesn't show up unless you go into the settings menu.

Yeah you won't notice much from beta except it's csb3 sercurity patch for February..compass fix, Bluetooth, schedule night mode

Fast-T

Nov 6, 2017
Visit site
I am on CSB3 and cannot schedule night mode ... unlocked Note9. Updated via Smartswitch yesterday coming from the beta

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm in the UK unlocked but not got the scheduled night mode yet, waiting on the March security which shouldn't be long now.

Wife had the scheduled night mode along with the February update on her S9.