"Do not disturb" issues ?

Keith70

Feb 3, 2019
Visit site
Can anyone please solve this as I've tried numerous settings within my device and also within the app in question?
I'm using a Samsung S9+ on One UI version, Android 9. The app in question is Poweramp Version v3-build-853-arm64-play.
Here's the problem......I use this app on my device to my Stereo via bluetooth to listen to a lot of my music. I cannot however stop the constant interruption of calls and messages etc which basically silence the music while incoming. Airplane mode is not an option as that obviously disables bluetooth. Putting the phone on silent doesn't work either and the final "Do not disturb" option appears to be absolutely useless. Calls and messages still temporarily mute the music during the initial incoming moment. I've adjusted various settings within "Do not disturb" but alas it's looking like another ill thought out Samsung feature. I've also looked within the app settings (which seems quite advanced) and cannot see anything that will solve the issue.
I'm told that there is a total silence setting on "Do not disturb" but I can't find it on my version. I suspect that it's disappeared within an update.
Can anyone please help ?

Last edited:

krisqz

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Check the app Sound Assistant from Galaxy Store. It has few very useful options for Bluetooth. You can send a separate app to bt and have rest of the sounds on your phone. Or you can allow it to play it simultaneously with other apps. Maybe it'll help you somehow.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JT1981