Do these games have Cloud Saving?

JohnnyGui

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
Good day all,

I am planning to format my Galaxy S4 to install Lollipop (I like a fresh clean start after a big update) but I have quite a few games installed that, even though I googled a lot about them, I'm not sure of if they support any form of cloud saving so I'd keep my progress and go on where I left off after installing Lollipop. The games I'm concerned about are the following:

Plants vs. Zombies 2 :This is the game I'm most concerned about. I read that this game supports progress saving through Google+. The problem is however, I haven't made a Google+ account yet and I'm pretty far in the game. If I make a Google+ account right now and link it to the game, will the game transfer my already made profile with its progress or will it only save new profiles that are created after making a Google+ account?

Monument Valley: Does this game support any form of cloud saving or is there any other way to keep its save progress and restore it afterwards?

Ridiculous Fishing: Same question as for Monument Valley

Sonic Dash: Same question as for Monument Valley

Fruit Ninja: I also know this game supports Cloud Saving via Google+. However, will it also save my already made progress or only when I start a new game after making a Google+ account?

Icebreaker: A Viking Voyage: I got this game through the Amazon Appstore and I'm not sure if it supports GameWhisper (an Amazon Cloud saving feature) or Google+ for saving progress.

I'd appreciate it a lot if any of you guys who has any idea about the above games regarding cloud saving could help me with answering my questions.

JohnnyGui

JohnnyGui

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
For games that don't support the cloud save (I don't play of the ones you listed so don't know which), you can use Helium:
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ils?id=com.koushikdutta.backup&token=qJBt1NE6

I used it to back up my Candy Crush progress before wiping my tablet and it worked perfectly....you just need to save the backup file to your PC or pay for the pro version which lets you save to the cloud.

Thanks for your answer. I was wondering if there's something I wouldn't need to install software on my PC for. I don't like to having too much things installed. I'd rather find the save files of my games myself or have a cloud service if that's possible.