Do we really have to let go of slightly older tech to let go of new thinking at the whim of marketin

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I liked the removable battery and I like headphone jacks and micro sd cards for storage use...and I like these factors married up with new tech but not be eradicated from new iterations...removable batteries are still the best method of getting a phone up and running instanrly. ..a micro sd card is so very useful in this day and age even to tech savvy people...and worth retaining in newer phones and tablets....in fact removable tech is something we should never say goodbye to even if technologically literate people say so....and a headphone jack is mighty useful even today and ought to be tomorrow too....
Bring back the removable battery in phones and you will see how well iT will be welcomed by a whole lot of people who have experienced trapped batteries for the last few years.....and remember it is within the design possibilities to allow for all the above without compromising the new sleek looks that phones of today display.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174