Do you do this?

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Do you get up from your computer or phone and say I?m sick of this crap I?m never checking on this TB sh** ever again? And then you see yourself gliding right back to your comp/phone and logging on to android central to check once again for any updated news on the TB, while doing it your cursing yourself for going against your better judgment. If this is you just face it like me your stuck sad but true and no matter what we say we will wait for the TB to so call ?strike?. But what I am noticing is that the excitement of the phone is now turning into obsession. Verizon is making us nuts! :mad:

Reactions: HTCThunderbolt

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Do you get up from your computer or phone and say I?m sick of this crap I?m never checking on this TB sh** ever again? And then you see yourself gliding right back to your comp/phone and logging on to android central to check once again for any updated news on the TB, while doing it your cursing yourself for going against your better judgment. If this is you just face it like me your stuck sad but true and no matter what we say we will wait for the TB to so call ?strike?. But what I am noticing is that the excitement of the phone is now turning into obsession. Verizon is making us nuts! :mad:
You are just realizing this NOW??

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Reactions: HTCThunderbolt

Mooch10

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I must check my computer at work at least 10 times a day. I have no idea why, I keep reading the same thing. As soon as I get home turn on the computer and check, your right it has taken over our life. I keep telling myself, "its only a phone". I would even check on my blackberry but it's to slow and stalls out.

Astrodroid

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I have nothing to show for the past two months of my life except for an extensive knowledge of comparative smartphone specs and maybe an extra five pounds.

upworlder

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
You know it's sad when you start hiding your screen from your friends... Just waiting for the triumphant day when I see twitter full of thunderbolt love.

withravenoushunger

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
This wait is killing me. almost as bad as waiting for the Xbox 360 to come out. It doesn't help that I've never had a smart phone before and my plan is up tomorrow so I have the opportunity to get one finally. I've been thinking about getting the droid x. Its hard to beat only paying $50 for a phone vs. the probable $300 for the tbolt. Before I said I would never pay $300 for this but now all of that waiting and anticipation would go to waste. The data plan price is really the deal breaker at this point.
Whatever, I guess I'll just sit here with my buggy/outdated Versa. Any word on the development of time travel? I could take a few weeks off work and school lol.