Do you give consideration to your tech ecosystem?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, I would say, for me, "only sort of." I'm not a huge fan of Windows 10; but I prefer that to the world of Apple and so do not consider Apple products when looking at computers, phones, etc. I really like Google and so I stick to that for phone usage. I'm actually thinking about a Chromebook but time (and finances, of course) will tell. I'm okay with mixing Windows and Google together as my platforms of choice.

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
Hmm, I would say, for me, "only sort of." I'm not a huge fan of Windows 10; but I prefer that to the world of Apple and so do not consider Apple products when looking at computers, phones, etc. I really like Google and so I stick to that for phone usage. I'm actually thinking about a Chromebook but time (and finances, of course) will tell. I'm okay with mixing Windows and Google together as my platforms of choice.

I maintain a basic account with Microsoft. Mainly the on-line suite of products through Office and a Dell refurb on W10 I power up when I need to. Never know when I may need to dial them up ..

Nov 16, 2018
Visit site
I stick with Google because all that I have is on the cloud and delivered in multiple devices, easily!
other there is no much pain in using all these in Ubuntu.
So I don't rely on others, because on the cloud, Google leads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dijablue