Do you like Nougat or Marshmallow?

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
That made things fit a little wonky on my phone screen so I went back to how I had it. I'll just deal with them.
I am sorry about that. Did you also try what edubb256 additionally suggested? I thought the pull down menu looked a little small when I first updated, but I got used to it soon after.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I am sorry about that. Did you also try what edubb256 additionally suggested? I thought the pull down menu looked a little small when I first updated, but I got used to it soon after.

No need to apologize. I'll get used to the new UI. I tried playing around with it a bit and I think ended up just going back to the way I had it.

Jeff Da Silva

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't like how the folders now require me to scroll so many times to get to my apps when it used to be just one scroll. Not to mention it's covers the whole screen and only shows 9 apps at a time..
I don't like how in the camera the timer was put away Into the options. And the flip camera put to the farthest place to reach.
I don't like how the dictionary doesn't correct different languages at the same time anymore
I don't like the notification panel looks confusing and it's buggy always moving.
The split screen is a big step back now I have to make a window then open another app and pull the window to half the screen and it doesn't even hide less than 25% of the screen... before it was just 2 taps.
I don't understand why make things harder when they were so convenient.
I loved my galaxy s7 edge 100% since it came out.
Now I'm starting to dislike it....

Daniel Barrett

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I like Nougat for sure. Only complaint is that my phone seems to charge a little slower on wireless charger now. Only tested for a day so far though. Love it though so far