Does anyone know when the EVO will be in stock again?

rEVOdrive

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Oh and also, not sure if this is on a national level but all my local stores have stopped putting people on the waiting list for the EVO due to overwhelming amount of requests, and it is now first come...first serve in Hawaii. My local bestbuy does have a list but it does not guarantee you a phone, its called a "courtesy list" and what they do is call whoever is on the list when a phone is available and whoever gets to the store first gets the phone(s).... this is ridiculous. Again, avoid the rat race and go to evpdiscount.com.

olemil#AC

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Update,, just wanted to let everyone know I just ordered my EVO... damn it is going to seem like forever before 'big brown' drops it off..lol. Arthur is AWESOME, he is by far the best Sprint rep I have ever talked to in the 10yrs I've been with them. He said deliveries to my area have been going through pretty fast,,, yipee! Thanks again Donna for your help,,, couldn't have got the order with out your info.

DonnaJ415

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Glad to help olemil

My next piece of advice is to pop for the seidio extended 3500 battery and innocase extended .... battery life for me is a NON ISSUE. I can go an entire day w/o charging, I never stop playing with the thing, and keep everything on all the time. I even like the extra weight and back... it makes it feel more.... substantial

This is where I got mine and I love it .... could never not have this battery

http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wireless/store/productdetail.asp?productid=26712

I Love my Evo

seraphemz

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Update,, just wanted to let everyone know I just ordered my EVO... damn it is going to seem like forever before 'big brown' drops it off..lol. Arthur is AWESOME, he is by far the best Sprint rep I have ever talked to in the 10yrs I've been with them. He said deliveries to my area have been going through pretty fast,,, yipee! Thanks again Donna for your help,,, couldn't have got the order with out your info.

Glad you were able to get your order in..

My EVO is in some truck waiting to get delivered to me !!! Finally.

MDteX

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I can't believe what some people have to go through to get one. I bought EVO #1 on launch day. A few weeks later EVO #2 was ordered online at Sprint and delivered the next day. I walked into Best Buy last Friday and purchased EVO #3.

I'm sorry for the ones that don't have one yet. Hopefully they can start making more to help everyone. It is an awesome device! Hang in there and just keep checking Sprint and BB!

maxima2k53

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I can't believe what some people have to go through to get one. I bought EVO #1 on launch day. A few weeks later EVO #2 was ordered online at Sprint and delivered the next day. I walked into Best Buy last Friday and purchased EVO #3.

I'm sorry for the ones that don't have one yet. Hopefully they can start making more to help everyone. It is an awesome device! Hang in there and just keep checking Sprint and BB!

yeah it took me 3 days to get one, tried best buy on the 1st day but all best buys in my county were sold out, and also all sprint stores, the 2 days later which was last thursday i called 4 sprint stores (all sold out) and the 5th one had a couple, i had to rush out of my house to go to south beach and buy 2 (one for my gf) i was the 1st one in the store, right when i got there, like 5 more people came in all for the evo, so imagine