Dog chewed s pen.

dwappo

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I assume that you can get it through your insurance if you have any or you can get it from your local best buy, radio shack or other electronics store.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: arjun230

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
When I lost mine, I bought a new one from Tiger Direct. It was black though, the only color S-pen that Samsung has available too. My phone and the original S-pen is white. Strangely enough, the black pen felt smaller in diameter and has a bit of a texture to it. It goes into the holding area without as much resistance too. I've since ordered a white S-pen but it hasn't arrived yet. I'm looking forward to seeing if it's been my imagination or if the black one really is smaller.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I ordered it off of ebay. It still hasn't arrived, they said it would take up to ten days so it should be here by Monday. I'll let you know when it gets here.
I went back to verify when it was shipped and found out I'd misremembered their shipping estimation. The auction says:
Delivery:
Estimated Delivery within 12-24 business days
It could be another week or so!

Last edited:

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
My white S-pen came today. It came in official Samsung package and works perfectly. It also is a teeny bit bigger than the black S-pen and has a smooth surface. Curious that the two colors for the same device would have such differences.

Sent by a Galaxy Note - a phone & so much more w/Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp