Droid DNA va. NeXus 4 hardware...

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I had a HTC G1 as my first smartphone and my second is a HTC Thunderbolt. I seemed to always prefer the fit and form factor of HTC products when it comes to all other smartphones. I like the Nexus 4 but was not impressed when I actually held the phone.The history I have with HTC and not being impressed with Nexus 4 leaving the Droid DNA a more appealing device.

I am not getting either devices but will wait for rumored HTC M7 and hope it will work on T-Mobile. I like the revised Sense and can live without being updated to latest android OS. I have Nexus 7 and do like stock android but not enough to prioritize software over hardware. In the future I hope HTC can make Nexus smartphone so I do not have to comprise.
Considering HTC was the overall choice by AC members when asked who they wanted to make the next Nexus, I think you would not be alone in this club. :p

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
No, I really feel for ya up there. It must be really cold,Eh!:)
Lol. Well, i'm in the Vancouver area so we are pretty lucky in terms of the cold. Not that it doesn't get a bit chilly now and again. But our weather is about the same as Seattle. Wet. Wet. Wet.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bethel