Droid Incredible Shipping?

angelrena

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
I am overly paranoid! Just got my shipping notification that it was picked up in West Chester, PA and will be delivered by 3pm, June 3rd. So excited!! :)

Ordered: May 18 in store
Shipping Notification: received June 2
Delivery Estimate: June 3

natedogg637

May 25, 2010
Visit site
FINALLY!!!

Ordered online: May 17
Order processed: May 22
Shipment confirmation: June 2
Expected arrival: June 3

YAY!!! I'm SO looking forward to getting this phone. My first venture into Android stuff....we'll see if it's worth the hype! ;-)

patchulaz

May 25, 2010
Visit site
just so everyone is aware; i ordered my phone 5/16 in my local verizon corporate store in cleveland ohio. i never got any shipment notification email at all. fedex attempted to deliver my phone today, but nobody was home. fedex didn't leave ANY note on the door or anything. the only reason i know about the attempted delivery is because i got lucky. i called CS yesterday, and luckilly got an extremely helpful CSR, who said that she would contact me with an update on my phone shipping as soon as she saw one. she found an update today, that the phone had shipped YESTERDAY (this update wasn't in her system when i called) and the SHE was the one who manually emailed my tracking number from her personal email.

now that i have the tracking number, i can call fedex and bitch, and go pick up my phone from the shipping hub tonight.

i did get the overnight shipping, which means that my 5/16 ordered phone was shipped on 6/1 to cleveland ohio.

so you may want to be careful, and call CS every once in a while to check on the status. i may not have gotten mine 'til next week if i didn't call, and get lucky with an extremely helpful CSR.

Fbrn

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
YES, YES, YES!!!!

Ordered: May 17 (Online)
Shipping Notification: Received June 2
Delivery Estimate: June 4

I can't await!

I am soooooooooo freaking jealous!!!!!!!!!!!! I called and they said mine has not shipped and keep giving me the date of the 7th.

Hope you enjoy yours. :)

abp0227

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine at a local Verizon store on 5/19.. Still waiting on the email.. I so hope I get it Friday. That would be awesome.. Congrats to everyone getting them today or tomorrow though, I'm extremely jealous.. :p

FramCire

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
New to forum. Ordered mine the Sunday before Memorial Day. So who knows when I will get mine. At least I ordered all my accessories already.

Ordered mine (Friday) about same time online and can't wait. Got a FedEx tag on my front door TODAY!!!!!!!!! It's only the case, but hey.... it was something.

The next 2+ weeks will be excruciating!

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
ordered- 5/16 online

just got my confirmation of it being shipped right now (6/2)! Finally it'll be in my hands tomorrow!!! In the west coast (Los Angeles) just fyi.
Hang in there guys, i think it'll all be worth the wait once we get our phones!

wryun

May 17, 2010
Visit site
IT SHIPPED! IT SHIPPED! IT SHIPPED!
Shipped today 6/2 from ONTARIO, CA
Estimated Delivery 6/4

Ordered via phone 5/14 from SLC, UT.
Processed 5/17.
I was told it would ship 6/7.

superdotny

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Oh my gosh! This is truly Christmas in June! I WAS a blackberry user, but soon to be ex-crackberry user.

The dates are getting closer to May 24 (processing date)/May 22 (ordered). It seems like I will get mine next week. ;)

Just reading the posts, do you think phone orders do not get FedEx tracking numbers only online ones? Just curious.

IncrediBill

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 5-16 and recieved shipping e-mail with tracking number today 6-2. Coming out of Memphis to Northern Indiana.

It was an over the phone order.

southpawmedic#IM

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Fed Ex just dropped mine off. I left work 15 minutes early. As I stepped out of my car, Fed Ex pulled up. Perfect timing. Now...patiently waiting for this bad boy to charge.

tcox8

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
ordered mine on 5/27. I called yesterday and they said it won't ship until 6/17! That sucks! especially since they charged my card already.

....wish I had a time machine lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azrae9484