Droid Incredible Shipping?

frkoutboy

May 6, 2010
Visit site
A lot of people in my area have to wait until July for the phone... guess that's what happens when you combine the second best phone on the market with the best network :p

Preduck

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Ordered instore 5/23 (Iowa)
Processed 5/24

estimated ship date when ordering 6/11 (overnight shipping)

Estimated date when I called last week 6/11 or 6/14

Went into the store today to see if they had a tracking number and said the only thing they could do was see if it's shipped or not. (which it hadn't) The store rep said phones ordered on 5/23 would probably ship around 6/26???? He also said they don't send emails saying it's shipped......Why didn't I order online or at Best Buy??? Do the instore reps know anything or are they just that lazy to try to find out??

vandyfan

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Ordered instore 5/23 (Iowa)
Processed 5/24

estimated ship date when ordering 6/11 (overnight shipping)

Estimated date when I called last week 6/11 or 6/14

Went into the store today to see if they had a tracking number and said the only thing they could do was see if it's shipped or not. (which it hadn't) The store rep said phones ordered on 5/23 would probably ship around 6/26???? He also said they don't send emails saying it's shipped......Why didn't I order online or at Best Buy??? Do the instore reps know anything or are they just that lazy to try to find out??

They dont know what they are talking about. I asked mine monday when I would get it. They told me the same thing and it will be here tomorrow. So no they dont know.

stewdaddy

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I also went dropped in the store yesterday. Watched the lady look at the computer screen for about 10 minutes and was finally told "yeah, sorry but I can't see anything except the dates when the phone should ship by based on when you placed your order".

I guess it's better to order online if you have to order.

Fbrn

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I ordered the 17th in store
Received 06-08.
Would have received the 7th if verizon would have accepted my note to fedex to leave the package. I had to sign the door tag to get them to leave it. I called fedex to find out why they didn't accept my first note and they said it is a verizon policy. Oh well, I have mine now and I love it.

stewdaddy

May 26, 2010
Visit site
To all, I am going turning in my Droid Incredible because I need to go back to the Blackberry. PM me if you are interested.

Dude...........What happened?!
I only ask because I have not abandanded my BB yet either. I actually ordered my DInc on another line so I could try it out and return it without disruption if it just wasn't me.

Angyvill85

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Ughh!!!!!!!

I ordered mine on 6/4 and it says it will be here by 6/29......I am going insane!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop checking my e-mail.....I orderd online and I hopeeeeeeee they don't email me and it just gets to my house. If i wasn't reading the forum all day I would go crazyER...=(

dbax85

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Just got my shipping info this morning! I had to look it up via FedEx and Verizon Customer Service. Sooooo excited to rub my Incredible in my brother-in-laws face this weekend! His wife won't let him upgrade until the iPhone comes to Verizon. Like that will ever happen.

Ordered:5/23
Shipped: 6/9 from Memphis, TN
ETA: 6/11 by 7:00p to Lincoln, NE

Also, I got my Incredible for free with the "Buy one Motorola Droid, get one phone of equal or lesser value for free" deal that Verizon is running. My wife wanted the Motorola for the keyboard, which is something I won't use. I would have purchased the phones like this anyway, and just had an extra phone as a backup.

bibtiger

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
"Order Completed"

Just checked my order status on VZW Website, and it said Order Status:COMPLETED. Has anyone else gotten this message, and does anyone know what it means? Is my new baby on the way?

Ordered: 5/24
Est ship date: 6/14
Actual ship date: ??

nneptune

May 22, 2010
Visit site
This just makes me crazy!

Yes, yesterday I FINALLY received shipping notice, but the phone has been sitting in Tennessee for 24 hours!

I'm in Illinois.

Why do they torture us?

Oh well. Even though today is my day off (and I could have used it to play witht he phone), it should be at my door when I get home tomorrow night.

But, just sitting in Tennessee? UGH!:mad:

xblitz44x#CB

Jun 9, 2010
www.twitter.com
New to the Board

I'm new to the board but wanted to share in the excitement and anticipation.

After selling my soul to the devil (my wife), I was finally given the green light to purchase a new phone. I ordered the Incredible in-store on 6/7. I'm in NJ, and hoping it gets here before the shipping date that's stated on the website.

Or maybe I'll get it in August :rolleyes: