droid took a spill

R

Roy Aguilera

Suggestions are just that. He will do whatever he thinks is right. Replacing the cover will cost Motorola about seven dollars.

spierce7

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
Wow. Really? So you broke it, and 15 people suggest that the best route isn't taking responsibility for your actions, but to lie to get a free one. <shakes head...leaves thread>

I agree with him. No point in lieing. Just put a case on it and you'll never notice it, and it will be protected from future falls.

Dave12308

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
You do have a one year manufacturers warranty, if something miraculously went wrong with the phone (i.e. connection problems, dropping calls, not sending texts, etc.) I would call Verizon tech support on the phone instead of going to a store though, if any of those issues were to arise, that is.

I wouldn't. There's always a chance that they will try to blame any malfunctions on the physical damage to the phone. And if they do, it will be duly noted on your account. Don't forget, even if you do an exchange over the phone, they can still bill you once they receive the old device and notice it is damaged.

Wow. Really? So you broke it, and 15 people suggest that the best route isn't taking responsibility for your actions, but to lie to get a free one. <shakes head...leaves thread>

It's the American way.... No one takes any responsibility for their own screw ups anymore. That's one of the reasons things are so expensive these days. I'm not the moral police, though; and that's a good thing.... Since no one seems to HAVE morals anymore.

It WOULD be funny if this thread got forwarded to VZW's fraud department, though.

Last edited:
R

Roy Aguilera

No need to forward it to VZW. I am reading it and I made the suggestion.;)

snydahh

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
Can someone please point out in my post where I told the original poster to lie? I simply stated there is a manufacturers warranty if something is wrong with the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
huangsenyuan