Status
Not open for further replies.

v2playa

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I know is a ported stocked ec10 Rom from mesmerize, EB01- so many Rom we can use. how about EC10 what kind of Rom we can use beside (PickNPack Rom)

bubbadogg14

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I apologize.again for posting this thread. I was just trying 2 give back 2 a community that has helped me out a lot with my fascinate. Unfortunately all tge elite members apparently see this thread as disrespectful to Jaekar. Im sorry Jaekar for any disrespect u feel I may have shown you here. Jaekar and company have helped me ans many a lot. I will not post any new findings I come across unless I build my own rom from now on. Close this **** and delete so I dont feel like the elite members are 'hatin on me' lol. But seriously I meant no disrespect and wad just trying 2 help a community that helps me sincr im not a developer or themer. Also I didnt see this on jaekars page when I posted it which id another reason I did. Im just tired of gettin **** for this.

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
It is all good with me.
If there is one thing that sets Android Central apart is that we will work together to get poster's needs met, there is a sense of community, respect and support.

With that said - I say we wrap this up and get back to making this phone work better.

Reactions: bubbadogg14

bubbadogg14

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Im glad we can all be adults and see past this and just wrk on makin our phones how we want them and helping each other out. How do I close.this thread to do away with its clutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.