Email not sending

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

When I attempt to send emails they go into my outbox and sit there permanently never actually sending. I receive emails fine but can't reply or send new.

Is there a solution other than deleting everything and starting from scratch?

I am using the email app that came pre-installed and is just called Email. My phone is a Tuffphone T400 and from speaking to the manufacturer the app came from the Android system not them.

The account is for my business website and is through 123-reg.co.uk

The outgoing settings are SMTP.123-reg.co.uk and I have tried port 25 without security and port 465 with SSL both of which are recommended by 123 reg.

I have not consciously made any other changes but the email no longer sends.

Dano1200r

Nov 26, 2017
Visit site
When I attempt to send emails they go into my outbox and sit there permanently never actually sending. I receive emails fine but can't reply or send new.

Is there a solution other than deleting everything and starting from scratch?

I am using the email app that came pre-installed and is just called Email. My phone is a Tuffphone T400 and from speaking to the manufacturer the app came from the Android system not them.

The account is for my business website and is through 123-reg.co.uk

The outgoing settings are SMTP.123-reg.co.uk and I have tried port 25 without security and port 465 with SSL both of which are recommended by 123 reg.

I have not consciously made any other changes but the email no longer sends.
Open your mail client, Settings, sending, see if you have a setting to save as draft or a timer mode which holds a completed email as instructed. Good luck.