Emulators question

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Can someone please give me the insights of these thigns, I was reading up on them and it seems if i am right that, I can play games like Mario Karts on my Evo?

Do I just buy the app from the Market and it comes with the games? Are the games extra? Do they get saved if i leave the game and I am on level 3 for example? Anything you guys can gove me will be appreciated!! Thanks PPL from the 4ums!:cool:

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Can someone please give me the insights of these thigns, I was reading up on them and it seems if i am right that, I can play games like Mario Karts on my Evo?

Do I just buy the app from the Market and it comes with the games? Are the games extra? Do they get saved if i leave the game and I am on level 3 for example? Anything you guys can gove me will be appreciated!! Thanks PPL from the 4ums!:cool:

Check out Emulator ROMS. Its in the market & free, plus there are others you can try. Emulator ROMS gives you a choice of which game system to choose (example would be snes, nes, saga, just to name a few) from and then games. Yes saved games go on the sd card. I believe it gets stored in a folder called roms. Haven't looked in awhile.

If you want a visual of the concept check out youtube if you haven't already. There you will see different ways of going about it. Don't let it overwhelm you. :)

DrUnKeN_TiGeR

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I believe u are asking about save states..... Also if ur running cyanogen senseless rom u can pair ur wiimote to ur evo and use it as a controller :)

Sent from my Cyanogen Mod EVO using Tapatalk

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I downloaded an emulator romdeom the market but it doesn't have any games ...? Where do I get the games from?

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I downloaded an emulator romdeom the market but it doesn't have any games ...? Where do I get the games from?

when i downloaded it, you choose which you want to download--then it links to another site, from which you download the Roms. it's basically a database of links to use to find the games for which you're searching.

could be wrong--if it's changed--corrections?

tbizzy1985

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I have the snesoid rom and I just google searched Android game roms or something. roms4droid is a sight I've used for most games.

You can save your game any time and each game holds like 5-6 save slots. It's extremely convinient for games like zelda or crono trigger when you get to tough spots.

jimbohsp

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I believe time gripper can download directly to the device roms. I used to have an app that gave links to download emulators and automatically downloaded the roms for u. Worked really well but I uninstalled. Even launched the game into ur emulator...

I am is on ma evo, prolly (hardly) working or sitting in NYC traffic.android brings sanity!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000