Enabling Call & Text on Other Devices for Verizon phones?

tjmethod

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Update in case this helps someone else out there. I finally got call and text on other devices working on my phone, and I didn't have to use ODIN or load any other ROMS, etc... All I did was search for the Call and Text apk file and installed it on my phone. I had to go through a few different versions of the apk until I found one that actually installed and enabled the call and text on other device option in my settings menu.

It initially didn't work and I gave up on it, but somehow after install the most recent security update it started and I got a message on my phone telling me I can enable it on my Tab S6. And both call and text are working now! My guess is you need to install the apk first, then wait for the next security update for the phone which somehow allowed it to work. Honestly, I don't know how it's working, but I'm glad I finally got a feature that I paid for working (no thanks to Verizon for intentionally hobbling my phone)
Hi that's great, what phone do you have? I have the note 9 and of course that was removed from the quick settings. I have found a couple 'text and calls on other devices' apks that I've downloaded but they will not install. I don't know if my phone is unlocked or how to determine if it is or if it has to be to install the apk?
If it is a matter of finding the certain apk that will install on my phone, do you have any idea where I can find it? Any information or help would be greatly appreciated,
TJ

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality37