eris or droid

Hoagie5252

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
So i thought i would ask you guys i cant decide which android phone i want droid or droid eris. Currently a storm 1 user and really want to get rid of tis phone. either one will be a huge upgrade to what i have now. love the cost and size of eris but also love the speed and screen of droid. Anyone here have regrets of getting the smaller brother in the droid family.

Thanks for any input.

nonie3234

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
I had a Storm, now I have the Eris. I tried them both, and I just preferred the Eris. I didn't like the keyboard of the Droid (the one in the store felt awful). I like the Sense UI in the Eris, and it just fit better in my hand.

This is really all about preference. Try them both in the store, go to YouTube and view video reviews and demos.

jammin

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I had a Storm, now I have the Eris. I tried them both, and I just preferred the Eris. I didn't like the keyboard of the Droid (the one in the store felt awful). I like the Sense UI in the Eris, and it just fit better in my hand.

This is really all about preference. Try them both in the store, go to YouTube and view video reviews and demos.

They physical keyboard for the Droids they usually have on display is nothing like the one that comes out of the box for some reason. I thought the physical keyboard was horrible also, but once i bought it, and the lady took it out of the box, I was pretty amazed at how decent the buttons felt.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp