Errors in copying files from labtop to the Huawei Tablet

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello to everyone. Hope you all are in great health.

I would like to seek your kind help. I am trying to copy files from my labtop to the internal storage of my Huawei Tablet. However, at some point, it just stops copying, gives a sound and ends the task. When i looked, it just doesn't copy some emails/some pdf files/some word files.

I don't know the reason of this. May it be due to a virus?
Thank you in advance for your kind help and support.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi there. No it is not a virus.

There may be something restricting those files from copying. Do you have cloud storage like Dropbox or Google Drive you could upload those files to then you can install the relevant app onto your tablet and download the files onto it.

Dropbox gives you 2GB of space for free. You can upload the files from the laptop through dropbox.com and then download the Dropbox app onto your tablet and retrieve your files. Personally I find this easier than trying to port things like that via a cable.

Please register for an account so we can help you further. With a guest account, you can't reply. Thanks

https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=409154

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! How much data are you trying to copy over at a time? I wouldn't try copying over a huge amount of data all at once, because data errors can occur. Try copying smaller batches of files at a time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lala2324