Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(9638631)

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Item Description: Essential Phone PH-1 unlocked in pure white

Price: $250.00 shipped

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: unlocked

Condition: Used but in virtually mint condition, I'd say easily 9.5 out of 10 with no visible imperfections on front glass, rear ceramic, or titanium sides.

Includes: original Essential wall charger and braided USB-C to USB-C cable, original braided USB-C to 3.5mm dongle, and blue carbon fiber pattern dBrand skin (installed on back of phone - easily removable)

Item Location: Phoenix, AZ

Shipping Details: Shipping cost is included in my listed price. I will ship via USPS Priority Mail and will provide tracking info to buyer once shipped.

Payment Options: Paypal only (Friends and Family and/or gift option). If you have an issue paying via this method, please look elsewhere.

Additional info: Again, this is the factory unlocked model, not the Sprint variant. Factory wiped/reset and ready for new owner. Android 9.0 OS installed w/ November '18 security patch. I have had zero issues with this phone. It has spent its life as a backup phone so has seen very little use. Selling because it is now a backup to my Xiaomi Mix 2S and halo gray Essential. I don't need a backup of a backup.

Contact Info: Please send me a PM through Android Central

E2.jpg

E3.jpg

anon(9638631)

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
To add:

I just looked the phone over again and there is a small scratch, literally 2mm long, on the top left corner titanium side, directly in the middle. It's appears to be a surface scratch and is very minor. I would still consider this a 9.5 out of 10 in terms of condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali