Eternity warriors

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I just started playing ETERNITY WARRIORS. I would love to get a thread going on this game. There seems to be very little documentation on this game. It amazes me that you can buy coins and gems but it doesn't tell you the cost.

Traxion

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
When you are connected online you can find out the cost in Google checkout, and the gems aint (yeah I said it) cheap. I think for $7.00 it gets you about 300gems. I think when I checked to see how much the big hammer was in real dollars it was somewhere north of $65.00. As far as coins are concerned, just purchase the Forges, farm, and dump them in then wait. I dumped 11000 souls in the 350% Forge so it should net me around 40k gold from one run in one forge.

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
When you are connected online you can find out the cost in Google checkout, and the gems aint (yeah I said it) cheap. I think for $7.00 it gets you about 300gems. I think when I checked to see how much the big hammer was in real dollars it was somewhere north of $65.00. As far as coins are concerned, just purchase the Forges, farm, and dump them in then wait. I dumped 11000 souls in the 350% Forge so it should net me around 40k gold from one run in one forge.

when I went to Google check out, I didn't see where it said how much it was. What is farm? I can only seem to get no more than 4000 soles at a time to dump. Is there a way to accumulate them then dump them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlgulliver