EULA keeps popping up on Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Lite

zazoudu07

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Hello.
I am new here and sorry, not 100% familiar with all the terms etc
When I turned on my mobile today, End User License Agreement popped up. Nothing strange there . After choosing my language and pressing 'Next' I got into a second screen asking for the Wi-Fi . Pressed "Next" again. ...
Then. ...
I got onto another screen where I was asked the usual "do you accept terms. ... blabla". I hit the "Next " button.. and ... here it goes again. Showing up endlessly. I tried over and over again. Choosing different languages or options but still the same! !! So I cannot go to my home screen anymore....!
Thank God, because of my screenlock I can still access things but not "directly " if you know what I mean.
I am thinking about rebooting everything but I wanted to make sure there isn't another way and know if that already happened to someone?
Thanks for helping and sorry for the essay I wrote ;)

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is it the EULA to use the phone itself, or is it for a specific app? Do you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the EULA in order for it to acknowledge that accepted it?

zazoudu07

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for your reply.
It is the EULA's phone .
And no, I did not have to scroll down all the way to accept. It was already ticked in YES by default. I did try to accept after I scrolled down as well but didn't work :(

zazoudu07

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Ok. After a bit of research I found how to do it. But it didn't work :(
You also may have to know that my phone upgraded to another "Android version " I guess something like 2 weeks ago. So maybe this has something to do? Like a bug due to this new version (I think it's lollipop 5.0.2)
Thanks again

zazoudu07

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi there.
Sad to hear you had the same problem. Only thing that worked for me was resetting the phone.... sorry...
But I don't know about you but I could access things through my unlock screen and "scroll down panel". I was then able to turn on Wi-Fi and go to my Google drive and import my pictures before resetting. I don't really know if you will be able to do the same. But it worked for me.
Good luck

Last edited: