Everything - NEW GEAR VR!

John Ball1

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Confirmed that Samsung recommends that you use the goggles for 30 minutes at a time. Returned the goggles to best buy.

Posted via the Android Central App

rtronick

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I was having overheating issues also. I turned off wireless & bluetooth. I watched an 1-1/2 hour movie on Saturday. No overheating issues.

icellphones32

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the new gear vr from Samsung.com 2 days ago, just got the email saying it's on backorder. Anybody know how long this may take?

Matt Behnken

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the new gear vr from Samsung.com 2 days ago, just got the email saying it's on backorder. Anybody know how long this may take?

I preordered from Samsung.com on the 17th of nov, got same backorder email. Contacted them via twitter today. They want me to call but i hate that.

ChrissyCO

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
It is side by side. In fact when I watch it on the gear vr I see both the right and left frames.

Has anyone successfully converted a 2d video to a 3d video?

On your Note 5 go to the Samsung folder and tap on My Files then Device storage. Look for the Oculus folder and open it. Create a folder and name in Movies then inside create another folder named 3D. Move your sbs 3D movies into that folder. You can then view it in Oculus video and the movies will be in st My Videos section.

Matt Behnken

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
I returned my VR headset yesterday unfortunately due to the over heating problem...

Mine doesnt overheat at all, barely gets warm. I dont operate plugged into a wall and dont use cover while playing. However, i get nauseous after about 30 min and i take short breaks 5-10 min but the nausea returns more quickly each time. Max time before i feel sick to my stomach is about 45 min.

Matt Behnken

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site
Thank you very much for this. The cardboard vr doesn't have an age restriction so the little ones can enjoy a bit of vr on the cardboard. Some of those cardboard apps are pretty cool, I would enjoy them with the GearVR myself so my arms don't get tired of holding up the cardboard lenses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana