Facebook Contact Pictures

wckesq

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Anybody know why my FB contact pictures are not displaying in my contact list. I have pictures from Twitter but not FB.

tspeice87

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I had issues with mine as well. Didn't want to sync any. I downloaded and app called Syncmypix that worked great. It's a little bit time consuming if most of your contacts don't use the same name as their facebook though.

furbymac

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
on my og droid i have had it take up to an hour or so to actually sync the pictures. i dont' know why but it just does

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
The Facebook app shouldn't sync the photos. Motoblur (Look 11) is what actually syncs the photos from Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Goto My Accounts in the app tray and add your facebook account from there. There is no need to run any of those three social media apps on a Motorola device. They are all baked into the overlay.

Reactions: Rich Coralli

wckesq

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
The Facebook app shouldn't sync the photos. Motoblur (Look 11) is what actually syncs the photos from Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Goto My Accounts in the app tray and add your facebook account from there. There is no need to run any of those three social media apps on a Motorola device. They are all baked into the overlay.
Did this already.

MiTroll

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
My pictures from Facebook didn't transfer either. Then 9 days later it was determined I had a bad HDMI port and received a replacement phone. I'm not sure what happened/hor it happened but something I did fooling around with the phone on Saturday night and the Facebook pictures up and transferred themselves. I wish I knew what I did, so I could share it.

wckesq

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Your post caused me to look at my contacts and lo and behold, all of my FB contacts now have pictures. Maybe it just takes time. :confused:

smacyo137

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
most of my fb pictures synced from the beginning, but the images are low quality and look bad, anyway to fix it/app to transfer better pictures?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalekan45