Facebook/YouTube issue on S6

Zoostation

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Not sureif this issue is even related to the S6 itself, but I got no response in the Facebook area. On my S6, if I view a webpage from a link I'm Facebook, any YouTube videos embedded in the page don't work. Once again click play, it acts as if it is loading, but never does. Yet, if I open the same page directly via Firefox or Chrome instead of via Facebook, the YouTube video will play normally. With my old DNA, it doesn't matter how I get to the YouTube video, it plays regardless.

Posted via the Android Central App

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Not sureif this issue is even related to the S6 itself, but I got no response in the Facebook area. On my S6, if I view a webpage from a link I'm Facebook, any YouTube videos embedded in the page don't work. Once again click play, it acts as if it is loading, but never does. Yet, if I open the same page directly via Firefox or Chrome instead of via Facebook, the YouTube video will play normally. With my old DNA, it doesn't matter how I get to the YouTube video, it plays regardless.

Posted via the Android Central App
Check to see if you have the most current version. If you do, first try clearing the app storage cache.

Then try removing and reinstall.

Zoostation

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Before clearing the cache and app data I tried it again on wifi and on LTE it and it started randomly working again after repeated fails over the course of a week and a half.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital