Facebook

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Why is Facebook and anything relating to it so buggy? Seriously? Like Messenger. There are some features on it that work from time to time, then other times, they don't work at all. It's so frustrating.

I don't usually have this problem with any other apps 99% of the time lol Only facebook/messenger.

spARTacus

Sep 9, 2018
Visit site
FB and FB Messenger seem to normally work for me. I am not a heavy user of either so maybe I just don't notice when/if they periodically don't work.

I do always notice that I rarely like the way they work, and probably also why I am not a heavy FB user. However, that's not about them not working. Rather, it's about them just being they way that Meta wants them to be and work, vs the way some of us would prefer they work.

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
One of the main things for is me is sometimes I like to look back on my messenger stories.... And there's a way to do that through your story archive, but 99% of the time, it doesn't work.

There has been occasions in the past where it's worked which is what is frustrating as hell.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
There is a long history of Facebook and related apps being buggy. Not sure if this is just the culture there, or if there are other reasons for it.

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
So I see Facebook lite is by Facebook... but I can't find any Messenger lite app made by Meta/Facebook. Any ideas?

spARTacus

Sep 9, 2018
Visit site
One of the main things for is me is sometimes I like to look back on my messenger stories.... And there's a way to do that through your story archive, but 99% of the time, it doesn't work.

There has been occasions in the past where it's worked which is what is frustrating as hell.

From what I understand, FB decides to show folks what it wants to show them, vs what users want/expect to be able see. From what I understand, most of the times if one can't find what one wants on FB, it's because it's not in FB's interest to providethat functionality, by their design as opposed to a bug in their software, even if it seems to selectively work.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Facebook has been a buggy mess on Android for a decade. I realized years ago the windows app works better than Android. Seems best on iOS or just use a web browser.

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I decided long ago to delete Facebook off my phone (or disable it on the phones that were pre-installed with it) and stick with the website through the browser. Since I don't use Messenger at all, and only check FB once or twice a week, I'm not missing anything but the ad tracking - which is a good thing.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts