Factory Reset Google sign in error

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I’ve seen lots of questions and got the same answer. I reset my phone due to kept lagging up. I factory reset, the account i use is the same i use to log in no two step identification etc. didn’t change my password at all but still getting same exact error over and over.. error says “unable to sign in to device due to a unknown error. Please try another account or try to sign in again after 24 hours” so i waited 2 days and i try again (fyi: never had any 2 way identification or didn’t change my password but still get the same exact error.. so i waited again for a week and still the same error... then another months of waiting still same error.. i guess alcatel is bull****ting their costumer by saying about security but the fact of they have poor costumer service and a piece of **** celphones... ohh btw the alcatel i have is for my daughters gaming thing only and only use 1 mos and i reset cuz of lagging now its totally TRASHHHHHH

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you get this phone brand new, or was it used/refurbished? Did anyone else own the phone before you?

After you reset the phone, can you set it up with some other Google account, or does this happen regardless of the Google account you're using?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali