Fake Review counts?

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I've suggested you Google it.
:shrug:
If you think I am lying, that is your problem. I'd prefer you not misinform others, and will share my information.

Puzzlegal

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
By the way, I have three or four gmail accounts, only one of which has a name even vaguely resembling my real name. I am taking about g+ id's, not gmail accounts.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm just speculating whether the fact Eric Schmidt was CEO of Google until some point in 2013 made them harsher on using pseudonyms than they might be now. He has no respect or appreciation for the value of privacy.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

PiggyMiddle

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm just speculating whether the fact Eric Schmidt was CEO of Google until some point in 2013 made them harsher on using pseudonyms than they might be now. He has no respect or appreciation for the value of privacy.

Easily explained, he is an Accountant and all that really matters is money.

It's the way things are now, no more profit margin on top of costs, but, let's hit the market for what it can bear, and, let's gather personal data and sell it for even more money. :)

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Easily explained, he is an Accountant and all that really matters is money.

It's the way things are now, no more profit margin on top of costs, but, let's hit the market for what it can bear, and, let's gather personal data and sell it for even more money. :)

Could be. :-/

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz