FAKE screen on REAL Galaxy S23 Ultra ??!!

SyCoREAPER

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
If it's factory sealed and looks like post 1, it's 100% a fake phone.
If it's not factory sealed it's possibly real but not a genuine screen.

Either way. A HUGE NO. Send that S back and report a fraudulent product as being sold to you.

Last edited:

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
If its like in the post #15, then you are good. Thats the way it is supposed to be. Not like post #1 :-(
Thanks for putting it all on the line for us :)🍺
Okay, I see what you're talkin' bout and where you're coming from now! 🍺

Hey, does anyone remember that Funkylogik character, from back around 2012~2013, who unfortunately kept getting himself banned, continually? I remember him saying that he had to go away for awhile. I always hoped that he was okay thereafter, and that he's doing well.
Anyways, does anyone remember how he used to always finish every post he made with: "🍺"? :)

Speaking of Funkylogik, I've also been wondering where @fuzzylumpkin 's been for the last month or so. :unsure: On a long Holiday? And btw, what is it with these UK funky & fuzzy forum handles?! :D

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Okay, I see what you're talkin' bout and where you're coming from now! 🍺

Hey, does anyone remember that Funkylogik character from back around 2012~2013 who was an absolute Master at getting himself banned, continually? I remember him saying that he had to go away for awhile. I always hoped that he was okay thereafter, and that he's doing well.
Anyways, does anyone remember how he used to always finish every post he made with: "🍺"? :)

Speaking of Funkylogik, I've also been wondering where @fuzzylumpkin 's been for the last month or so. :unsure: On a long Holiday? And btw, what is it with these UK funky & fuzzy forum handles?! :D
Don't worry, fuzzylumpkin's been around. I think traffic in general on these forums has been on the low side recently, probably because the hoopla of the S24 release has died down.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
There are a few people I have been wondering about. Haven't seen @J Dubbs for awhile. Hoping everything ia alright.. Glad @fuzzylumpkin is okay.
😀

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Don't worry, fuzzylumpkin's been around. I think traffic in general on these forums has been on the low side recently, probably because the hoopla of the S24 release has died down.
I didn't say I was worrying. I said I was 'wondering'.
Why? Because I enjoy reading his mostly helpful & informative contributions, as well as typically rather witty posts.

Reactions: B. Diddy

David Thomas24

Sep 16, 2018
Visit site
Hello,
Last night I received brand new (supposedly) S23 Ultra 512GB from eBay seller with100% rating and excellent return policy.

Everything works fine and all the Updates were completed successfully, but the screen seemed very low quality in the low brightness in the evening.

Then I noticed that display corners are ROUNDED !!! Rounded as they are in Samsung A55 or A34 model but installed in square cornered S23 Ultra frame!

I checked the IMEI and the serial number, as well as the CPU, GPU info with two different apps ( Aida64 and DevCheck) and they report all correct model numbers to my knowledge.
Also, tall he performance (other then the screen) seem perfect!

Rear cameras are also amazing, including 10x telephoto, as well as low light performance. Speakers also sound much better than my Fold 3 and S10+

So whats up? Someone found the compatible cheap display and installed it on perfectly good S23 Ultra?

Any thoughts?

Here are few pictures. Hope to get some answers before I return it to seller and get my money back.
all so how much was the phone you paid for if it was less then $500 to $600 then that's a red flag

David Thomas24

Sep 16, 2018
Visit site
all so yep the phone you have is not the Samsung S23 ultra looks like some one put Samsung S23 ultra parts on other mother board slap boby parts and put in the Samsung box and called it a day I bet the phone dos not even have the Samsung logo on the back all so the Samsung S23 ultra used a curve screen not flat and rounded screen this is all red flags this is why we dont buy phones on eBay to many scams now days