Favorite new features on the Note 10/10+?

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
For me I like the fingerprint reader in screen and the wide angle lens. Plus much more ram

This,
I did use the iris sensor on the Note 9 but that in-screen FPS looks great. It took me a while to get used to the Note 8 FPS after using the phones with the FPS in the home button but now it's back on the screen I'm looking forward to it.

BrwnSuga3

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty excited for the camera features, always the best part of the phones I have. I also like the power share, I used this alot on my S10+ for my watch and buds so I'm happy to still have it.

Chris Williams8

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I haven't heard anything about Samsung cancelling the email app. That wouldn't make sense since its integrated with the spen.
Microsoft integration. I thought I read a few months back Samsung was discontinuing their email app. I assume this is the reason since outlook auto installed. No point of 2 email apps already installed. I use outlook anyway so looking forward to it. I go back and forth between android messages on laptop and MS's Your Phone so hopefully will improve some more.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
If I were to pick only one then it would probably be the screen size. However I'm looking forward to the integration with Microsoft.

Chris Williams8

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Samsung has RCS on their messaging app already though.

I message quite a few people with Samsung phones and it works really well.
IF it happens it'll be whatever google is calling their sms app. Supposedly IF it happens it's to push RCS. RCS doesn't matter in the US, and I doubt it ever will.

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I had the blackjack 1 and 2. I loved those phones.
Guess my experience is unique, I was really on the fence between this and the One Plus 7 Pro, pretty much just a click away from getting the 7 Pro on Amazon until they announced that the Note 10+ can do 3D modeling templates, I do a bit of 3D printing so that made me jump without hesitation!

3D scanning cameras that need to get plugged into a computer and are still a 50/50 chance of coming out crappy are $600+ so it was a no brainer, plus the fact that I've been a Samsung smartphone loyalist since the Blackjack 1 (sans the double Note 7 fiasco when I got an LG V20 to pass the time until the Note 8), so Samsung better do me right this time!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broiscooking