Fed UP!

BigGuyNH

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
bigguynh.....its totally you. You couldn't possibly return 18 phones across 3 different manufacturers, 4 different OS with a legit reason. And all you want is out of your contract? to do what go to at&t and do that to them? dont get a smart phone, you cant handle the smartphone.

Since some of you think it is me, well I finally got it fixed, and here is what they did:

Spoke to a Regional Manager about the issue. He came up with an old way of fixing this problem. They used to take you " Off the grid" and put you back on. What they did was completely remove me from the Verizon network, Number, data everything, and then put me back on.

Well, since they did this I have had absolutely no problems. The Smartphone is working just as it should.

I have only had to take the battery out because of it freezing up due to a download of a document, nothing more than that!!!:D

BigGuyNH

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Some of us also tried to help... a "thank you for trying" would have been nice. But I'm glad you got your issue worked out.

I apologize if I came across as not appreciating all the advice. It truly was helpful.

I am sorry that my tone was not professional. I will try to keep my tone better next time.

Sorry.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
It's okay. Your tone has been very professional throughout the whole post. I just thought it would be nice to also acknowledge those that that tried to be helpful. But, now you did and I feel better. Hehe. :D

The solution to your problem was interesting. I can't imagine how that would fix a rebooting issue. But, so long as it worked, I guess it doesn't really matter. Lets just hope the problem doesn't resurface.